Unisex Pullover Hoodie - Dragon
Regular price €63,28
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Japanese dragons (日本の竜 Nihon no ryū) are diverse legendary creatures in Japanese mythology and folklore. Japanese dragon myths amalgamate native legends with imported stories about dragons from China, Korea and Vietnam. The style of the dragon was heavily influenced by the Chinese dragon. Like these other East Asian dragons, most Japanese ones are water deities associated with rainfall and bodies of water, and are typically depicted as large, wingless, serpentine creatures with clawed feet.
In Modern Japanese culture, the Imperial Japanese Army Air Force gave some of their aircraft dragon-related names, for example the Kawasaki Ki-45 twin-engine fighter was called Toryu (Dragon Slayer), the Mitsubishi Ki-67 bomber was called Hiryu (Flying Dragon) and the Nakajima Ki-49 bomber was called Donryu (Storm Dragon).
Responsible, conscious, sustainable, ethical. Wear it with pride!
- 100% Organic Ring-spun Combed Cotton
- Available is sizes small to 2x-large
Hoodie shipping costs and times:
All Hoodies are dispatched within 3-5 Working days. Shipping times and costs are then listed below:
- UK & ROI Shipping Costs: Royal Mail Standard Shipping €5. This is a tracked service and delivery is estimated 2-3 working days from dispatch.
- Rest of Europe Shipping Costs: Royal Mail International €7. This is an untracked service and delivery is estimated 5-7 working days from dispatch.
- Rest of World Shipping Costs: Royal Mail International €9. This is an untracked service and delivery is estimated 10-14 working days from dispatchl
Remember that all orders over €75 qualify for FREE SHIPPING